Being involved in education is the number one thing parents and caregivers can do to create a great school and improved student performance.
It sends a powerful message to our children that their education is important and we are there to support them. Whether you can only spend an hour a week or a day a week, your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Ways to Volunteer
- Be a Room Parent – contact your teacher
- Volunteer In the Classroom – contact your teacher
- Join a Planning Committee – sign up here
- Help with Fundraising – sign up here
- Volunteer to work at Events – sign up sheets sent out as events approach
- Attend a PFC Meeting or SSC Meeting
Volunteer Sign Up
Use the sign up genius form to read about current needs for planning committees and regular volunteer opportunities.
As individual events approach, we will send out separate volunteer opportunities for each event.