Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy offers many wonderful things to its community! We are a family that is involved within our own school community as well as our neighborhood.
- Room Parent Teams, in each classroom, to make sure the the classroom and the school needs are met.
- Parents who help out with fruit box distribution on Mondays and Wednesday folders on Wednesdays.
- The Parent Faculty Club ensures that all of our fundraising needs are met.
- Our School Site Council supports our school in order to make sure that the budget the government provides us is used to it’s fullest possible pontential.
- The 501(c)3 Friends of Harvey Milk reaches out to the broader community to fund such programs as: art, nutrition, outdoor education, and other programs at our school as well as other San Francisco public schools.
- HMCRA also has an open door policy. However, if you’d like to volunteer, we do ask that you go through San Francisco School Volunteers first.
If you have any questions about our programs, please email pfcharveymilkcom or contact the school office at 415-241-6276. Thank you for your interest in our school! Every person makes a difference!