We have Early Dismissal Days for parents to add to their calendars. Read more about Early Dismissal Days.
2016-2017 Early Dismissal Dates:
Fri, Sep 16, 2016 @12:40pm
Fri, Oct 21, 2016 @12:40pm
Mon-Fri, Nov 14 – 18, 2016 @2:30pm (Parent Conference Week)
Fri, Jan 20, 2017 @12:40pm
Fri, Feb 10, 2017 @12:40pm
Fri, Mar 10, 2017 @12:40pm
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 @12:40pm
Fri, May 12, 2017 @12:40pm
If you normally pick-up your child at 3:30pm…
If you normally pick up your child after school, please note the dates above and pick your child up at 12:40pm.
If your child is enrolled in after school…
If your child is enrolled in YMCA after school program, your children will be taken by staff from the classrooms directly to aftercare. You will pick them up as you normally do, before the end of the after school program.
The first week of school is nearly over. And what a great start! We want to thank district supervisor Scott Wiener for not only being a visible supporter of our school, but contributing $40,000 towards better education. Thank you, Scott Wiener!
If you signed up for the Harvey Milk Newsletter, but haven’t received yours (and know your spouse or friends have), these tips may help you. We will also post the newsletter each Monday on the website home page.
- Did you sign up using the online form?
- Did you receive a confirmation email, and click the link inside? If not: Gmail users might search their “Promotions” tab for email from email@example.com. If you find a Harvey Milk email, drag and drop the email from Promotions to your primary Inbox. Or add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your Google (or Yahoo or AOL) Contacts.
- After clicking the confirmation link, did you then receive a welcome email? If not, again, Gmail users might check their Promotions tab and drag the email to their primary tab/inbox to train gmail that it isn’t a promotion.
- If you are still having troubles, email email@example.com. We’ll check for your email on the mailing list.
Comments are on for this post. If you have any helpful tips for others, please share. Unhelpful comments will be removed.
Thank you to our set-up crew, those who worked the event, and especially those who stayed to clean up! And thank you to Melissa and Vashti for organizing. Great event as usual. There are some photos on a new page for the Back to School Picnic. If you have more, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add them to the gallery.
This Saturday, Aug 13 is the Back to School Picnic in the school yard from 1 – 4pm.
All new students get one free Harvey Milk penguin t-shirt. T-shirts will also be available for purchase.
See what food people are bringing and sign up for what you’re going to bring online.
Getting the weekly email is a two-step process:
- Sign Up Using This Form
- You will receive a confirmation email – click the link inside to confirm.
Email email@example.com with questions.
Read our principal, Mr. Machado’s, welcome letter online.
Updated information is now online for Fall 2016 programs. Thank you to our YMCA Program director Shiante Lewis for the updated information. And welcome to Skyler Bergman the new YMCA program lead. She comes with her Masters in Education and a ton of energy and enthusiasm. We’re looking forward to a great year. Click a link below to find forms and information.
Before School Program | After School Program