Being involved in education is the number one thing parents and caregivers can do to improve student performance.
It sends a powerful message to our children that their education is important and we are there to support them. Whether you spend one hour a week or one day a week, your efforts will be greatly appreciated and noticed by your child and others.
Ways to Volunteer
- Be a Room Parent – contact your teacher
- Volunteer in the classroom – contact your teacher
- Join a PFC Committee – sign up here
- Volunteer at school events – sign up sheets sent out as events approach
- Help fundraise – sign up here
- Attend a PFC meeting or SSC meeting
Volunteer Sign Up
Use the Sign Up Genius form to read about current needs for planning committees and regular volunteer opportunities.
As individual events approach, we will send out separate volunteer opportunities for each event.
Do you have a special skill, strength, or talent that would be helpful to our school community? We welcome your contributions in any area, and not just at school events! Let us know about your special skills or interests through this Google form.