- 3:35pm – 6:30pm
- Monthly co-payment fees are on a sliding scale, up to $360 per month. 5 days/week, 3 days/week, and 2 days/week after school options are available.
- The program operates during the school year and is closed during all school holidays, professional development, days and breaks.
- Administered by:
- The Mission YMCA
- For more information:
- You can read about the program here.
Read this letter from Program Director Michelle Jacques-Menegaz.
- How to apply:
- YMCA After and Before School Program application (one application for both programs)
- Contact information:
- Site Coordinator, Wilnatta Wardsworth
- Director of Community Senior Programs Director, Christy Wagnon
- Family Engagement Coordinator, Angie Solloa
After School Schedule
Monday Early Release Days
2:45pm – Community Circles on the Yard, take roll
3:00pm-3:45pm – Group Games, and Community time
Session 1 – Enrichment Activities
When: January 21 – March 1
Time: 4:00-5:00pm, Monday to Thursday