HMCRA Before School Program is hosted by the Mission YMCA at HMCRA’s school site
Full program information can be found at the Mission YMCA’s Before & After School Programs website
- Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy, 4235 19th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Before school care: 7:30-9:30am
Afterschool care: 3:45-6:30pm
Wednesday early release: 2:30-6:30pm
- Up to $180 per month. 5 days/week. Check with YMCA staff regarding 3 days/week and 2 days/week before school option availability.
- Financial Assistance is available. You may download the financial assistance application. Please contact our front desk for more information 415-586-6900.
The program operates during the school year and is closed during all school holidays, professional development, days and breaks.
The Mission YMCA
For more information:
You can read about the program here
How to Enroll:
- Set-up/Log into your account at community.ymcasf.org
- Browse Registrations
- Categories- Out of School Time
- Choose your preferred school, before/after school, and number of days a week
- Complete questionnaire
- Electronically sign the waiver
- Pay your 50% non-refundable deposit
- Set up your monthly draft
Site Coordinator, Maricela Rodriguez
Senior Director of Community Programs, Christy Wagnon
Family Engagement Coordinator, TBD