- the survey helps inform budget and community event priorities
- one survey per family
- responses are anonymous
- all individual responses will be kept strictly confidential
December’s Beer Bust was a success – a fun way for parents to get to know each other better outside the playgrounds and birthday parties. Thank you to those who attended! But a really big thank you to the sponsors, vendors and donors who made the event possible:
- The Flying Pig (Cary and Ben Fischer): donated venue, beer
- MT Framing (Will Showers and Michael Thompson): framing gift certificate
- Miss Saigon (Phuong Lee): dinner gift certificate
- Heather Stephenson / Four Sisters Farmhouse: 3 nights stay at vacation home
- Wright and Brown (Dan Wright and Earl Brown): rye whiskey
- Cruisin’ the Castro (Kathy Amendola): walking tour for 4
4:15 – 6:15 pm
$10 PER PERSON
(cost includes skate rental & does not change if you bring your own skates)
*$5 from every ticket goes directly to Harvey Milk!
*tickets available at the rink only (no presale)
*doors will NOT open before 4:15, so please line up outside
*snack bar will be OPEN! (no outside food/drinks allowed)
Questions? Contact Vashti Ferguson email@example.com
The sights and sounds of opera are in the Harvey Milk Cafeteria with an assembly featuring the performance of our own students alongside professional singers. The 45-minute adaptation of a beloved classic reveals the heart of opera—an engaging story, brilliant music, and lots of fun.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 25
Time: 10:25 a.m.
Huge “thank you” to all the families who came out this Saturday to work on the outdoor education spaces at Harvey Milk, Grace Crummett for leading the effort, the PFC for donating food, and the parent who brought coffee 😉
Jonathan, parent of 3rd grader Zoe, took some beautiful photos of the event. Enjoy!