The PFC funds school staff and many crucial school programs that ensure a rich learning environment for all our students.
Have suggestions for next year’s PFC budget? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need reimbursement for a PFC-approved budget item?
- Get pre-approval from the PFC Treasurer or Co-Treasurer for the expense.
- Submit your receipt to the PFC for reimbursement. Digital receipts are preferred–take a picture with your phone and email it to email@example.com. Otherwise, drop the paper receipt in the PFC mailbox.
Have you donated supplies, books, snacks, etc. to the school or to your child’s classroom? Get a donation receipt!
- Many parents generously contribute food, books, and other classroom supplies to their children’s classrooms. Your out-of-pocket donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. We will be happy to issue you a donation receipt for tax purposes.
- Obtain a donation receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and details of your donation and, if possible, a picture of the purchase receipt.
- Not sure if your donation qualifies? Email email@example.com with any questions.
Harvey Milk Parent Faculty Club is an incorporated tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization with Tax ID 46-5672780.