The SFUSD Family Resource Link is a new service that helps families navigate SFUSD resources and questions during distance learning.
Families with questions can access the Family Resource Link in three ways:
- Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to familylink.sfusd.edu to complete an online request form
- Call 415-340-1716 (Hours of operation for the phone are Monday through Friday from 9 am – 1 pm).
- Callers can leave a voicemail at all hours.
- Translation services will be provided, as needed.
The Family Resource Link does not replace existing phone lines and emails to reach district departments.